The Women’s Ministry allows the women of CCBF opportunities to come together for worship, interactive study of the Word of God, and Christian fellowship.
“God’s DiVine Design”
My desire is that we grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. As we come together centered on His Word, we discover it entails so much more than studying books of the Bible to gain “head knowledge.” Growing in our relationship with Jesus, allowing His Spirit to work in and through us as we abide in Him. Then He gives us grace to be the women – wives, mothers, daughters, sisters, friends, mentors – He designed us to be! What a privilege it is to be a daughter of the King! It is true that we face trials and temptations and are constantly bombarded by pressures from society to conform to the world’s standards. But God made our calling so simple. Titus 2:1-6 outlines “God’s DiVine Design” for women who choose to glorify Him with their lives:
“But as for you, … be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things … admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homeworkers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.”
May God richly bless you as you spend time with Him getting to know Him, becoming more like Him, and abiding in His presence! May your life be seasoned with His Grace as you “Taste and See that the Lord is good…” – Psalm 34:8
Sally Van Wick CCBF Women’s Ministry
Ministries for Women
- There are not only opportunities to attend the various studies and events, but also an opportunity to help in serving God’s people. Be sure to attend the Distinctives class and let us know if you would like to get involved in the Women’s Ministry!
- 9:15 AM – 11:30 AM (with childcare)
- 7:00 PM – 9:15 PM (no childcare)
- An opportunity for mom’s with toddlers to gather for fellowship while the kids play and enjoy various activities throughout the year.
- PLEASE NO PEANUTS OR PEANUT BUTTER CONTAINING DISHES at any potluck as we have many kids with severe peanut allergies!
- An opportunity for widows to come together for spiritual and emotional support, encouragement and fellowship through a variety of events.
- Meets the first Friday of each month at 7:00pm at various locations.
Women’s Intercessory Prayer
- Meet’s every Tuesday at 9:30 AM in the Potter’s House to pray for the needs of the women and their families and to send notes of encouragement to those who are hurting.
Women to Women
- A 9 week, one-on-one women’s discipleship Bible study. This is designed to help those who struggle with any sort of past abuse, abortion or un-forgiveness.