The Usher’s Ministry includes parking lot attendants, greeters and ushers at Calvary Chapel Bible Fellowship.
They are dedicated to making all who arrive on the campus feel welcome. They are available at every Sunday service to help people find a parking spot, seats, answer questions, remove distractions and pass out or collect materials.
Usher & Parking Lot Ministry – MP3
- Serve and direct the Lord’s guests as they arrive on the fellowship campus.
- Be alert to and address any need before, during and after each service.
- Be available to serve at other special church functions.
- Be ready and willing to welcome, encourage and assist.
- Be available to serve or support communion on the first Wednesday of every month.
- Assist with sanctuary policy compliance.
- Provide direction for ingress and egress.
- Assist with Emergency Evacuations and medical needs.
For more information contact the church at 951-699-9207.