This ministry allows mature saints a time to come together for fellowship, worship, the study of Scripture, and prayer. We also organize outings, visitations, outreaches, opportunities for service, and discipleship.
Bible Study is held every Friday at 2 pm – 4 pm in the Potter’s House. See calendar below for additional events on Fridays and Special Outings.
Currently, we are studying the book of 1 & 2 Samuel.
God has provided a very diverse group of saints here at the Fellowship ranging from the very young to the most elder. The 50’s Plus Ministry is dedicated to encouraging our mature saints to seek God in Spirit and truth; to participate in the local body as the Spirit gives direction; and to be an example of mature, godly, men or women to the younger members of our body.
Weekly Calendar of Events for 2017
- First Friday of the month, @ 2:00pm Bible Study, Communion
- Second Friday of the month, @ 2:00 pm Bible Study
- Third Friday of the month, @ 2:00 pm Bible Study
- Fourth Friday of the month, @ 12:30 pm Birthday Potluck+ 2:00 pm Bible Study
- If there is a Fifth Friday, @ 2:00 pm Bible Study
*** For more information contact Tim Watkins, firstname.lastname@example.org