The Children’s Ministry seeks to provide a safe and secure, age-appropriate environment where our young ones can grow in Christ.
For information concerning our mission, schedule, curriculum, and policies, or to get involved in this ministry, please read this entire page or drop by the Children’s Ministry office in Room 111.
And Christ took a little child and put him in the midst of them; taking him in His arms, He said to them, “Whoever receives one of these little children in My name receives Me; and whoever receives Me, receives not only Me but Him who sent Me.” – Mark 9:36-37
- We desire to see each child come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior at an early age.
- We desire for every teacher to be led by the Holy Spirit and to see the evidence of this in the love shown toward the children in each of the classrooms.
- We desire in each of the classrooms for there to be a time of age appropriate worship, prayer, and a time to learn what the Lord would have them to know from God’s Word, and then respond to Him.
- We desire for each teacher to be a model of what a Christian man or woman should be.
” …Jesus said, ‘Let the little children come to Me and do not forbid them, for of such is the kingdom of heaven.” – Matthew 19:13-14
- It is the purpose of the Children’s Ministry to provide each child with a safe atmosphere to grow into the image of Christ.
- We believe the Holy Spirit will complete His work with or without us.
- We long to see in each child, the fruit of a hungry and thirsty spirit for the things of God; a desire to share Christ with others, and humble submissive hearts toward God as He works.
- We believe Spirit-filled worship and teaching covered with love and genuine interest in the children will form this atmosphere.
- We are more concerned about each child’s personal relationship with our Savior Jesus Christ and the depth of that relationship, than the social relationships offered through functions.
- We want our teachers to model the Christian life for the students to follow.
“…from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.” – 2 Timothy 3:15
Service Times/Children’s Ministry:
- Sunday / 7:45am: 2 years old – 6th Grade
- Sunday / 9:30am: Infants – 6th Grade
- Sunday / 11:30am: Infants – 6th Grade
- Sunday / 6:30pm: Walkers – 6th Grade
- Wednesday / 7:00pm: Walkers – 6th Grade
- There is NO “infant-24 months” care offered at the Sunday Morning / 7:45 am service.
- And there is NO “Infant” care offered at Sunday Evening / 6:30 pm service OR the Wednesday Evening / 7:00 pm service.
Pastor Dave Cope or the church office at (951) 699-9207.