This ministry allows mature saints a time to come together for fellowship, worship, the study of Scripture, and prayer. We also organize outings, visitations, outreaches, opportunities for service, and discipleship.
Bible Study is held every Friday at 2 pm in the Overflow Room. See calendar below for additional events on Fridays and Special Outings.
God has provided a very diverse group of saints here at the Fellowship ranging from the very young to the most elder. The 50’s Plus Ministry is dedicated to encouraging our mature saints to seek God in Spirit and truth; to participate in the local body as the Spirit gives direction; and to be an example of mature, godly, men or women to the younger members of our body.
Currently studying in the Book of Revelation
Calendar of Events for December 2014
- Friday, Feb 6 @ 2:00 pm NO Bible Study
- Friday, Feb 13 @ 12:00 pm Movie and sack Lunch
- Friday, Feb 13 @ 2:00 pm Bible Study
- Friday, Feb 20 @ 2:00 pm Bible Study
- Tuesday, Feb 24 @ 5:30 pm Mystery Dinner Theater
- Friday, Feb 27 @ 12:30 pm Birthday Potluck
- Friday, Feb 27 @ 2:00 pm Bible Study
Planned Outings for 2014 Contact InformationFor more information contact Pastor Wendell at 951-699-9207
|Tuesday, February 24||Mystery Dinner Theater|