This ministry allows mature saints a time to come together for fellowship, worship, the study of Scripture, and prayer. We also organize outings, visitations, outreaches, opportunities for service, and discipleship.
Bible Study is held every Friday at 2 pm in the Potter’s House. See calendar below for additional events on Fridays and Special Outings.
God has provided a very diverse group of saints here at the Fellowship ranging from the very young to the most elder. The 50’s Plus Ministry is dedicated to encouraging our mature saints to seek God in Spirit and truth; to participate in the local body as the Spirit gives direction; and to be an example of mature, godly, men or women to the younger members of our body.
Currently studying in the Book of Revelation
Calendar of Events for March / April 2015
- Friday, March 06 @ 12:00 pm Movie and sack Lunch
- Friday, March 13 @ 2:00 pm Bible Study
- Friday, March 20 @ 2:00 pm Bible Study
- Friday, March 27 @ 12:30 pm Birthday Potluck
- Tuesday, March 31 @ 7:30 am Dea Sea Scrolls – Meet at the Potter’s House*
- Friday, April 03 @ 12:00 pm Movie and sack Lunch
- Friday, April 03 @ 2:00 pm Bible Study
- Friday, April 10 @ 2:00 pm Bible Study
- Friday, April 17 @ 2:00 pm Bible Study
- Friday, April 24 @ 12:30 pm Birthday Potluck
- Friday, April 24 @ 2:00 pm Bible Study
*Planned Outings for 2015. For more information contact Pastor Wendell at 951-699-9207